Changes since 6.x-2.12:
NOTE: the upgrade will be seamless - no db schema changes made ( D6 module version does not have its own db tables )
See #2611674: Number of fixed issues - 9, feeling - priceless! 6.x version issues screenshot for a screenshot with all the bugs for D6 finally fixed! This release fixes all known bugs!
NOTE2: Added a new setting on login_destination's settings page: "use_drupal_goto". Here is some explanation:
- turn on/off the drupal_goto invocation
- OFF by default
- we need use_drupal_goto == ON, if we want to use absolute urls on login redirect, at least until some better way is found
- if we have it ON, it will break modules like content_profile_registration from the content_profile package. It's ok for you to leave it ON if you don't use that module. As always test, and double test. We tried to make it as flexible as we can, giving you control over the drupal_goto usage + sane defaults (its OFF by default).
- #1508152 by rsvelko: add new setting: "use_drupal_goto"
- #1793540 by stewart.adam, rsvelko: Should check if force_password_change module is enabled when checking if redirection is valid
- better function naming: login_destination_apply_redirect -> __login_destination_should_we_redirect
- #1577904 by rsvelko: Correct the onscreen PHP Snippet example rewrote login_destination_redirect_to_path_and_query to make it handle array/string queries and rawurlencode query/path only when needed
settings page rearranged a bit: move the destination fieldgroup to become first, and the condtition fieldgroup -> second
- better absolute url detection
- #1307478 by chriscohen, rsvelko: Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$force_password_change in login_destination_apply_redirect()
- minor edits like: better README language, stripping CVS keywords, remove trailing whitespace