Upstream is pleased to announce a new minor release from their stable branch.
This is a minor bugfix release. It fixes a handful of small but important issues.
Also for those using Prosody with LuaEvent 0.4.5, please upgrade to LuaEvent 0.4.6 (see issue #1267 for more info).
A summary of changes in this release:
- mod_csi_simple: Multiple enhancements to built-in ‘importance’ rules (fixes #1250)
- mod_vcard_legacy: Limit injection of XEP-0153 to normal presence (fixes #1252)
- util.datetime: Make sure timezone difference is calculated correctly (fixes #1262)
- MUC: Fix traceback when requesting voice (fixes #1269) (thanks jonas’)
- MUC: Adjust priorities of muc-get-default-role handlers (fixes #1272)
- MUC: Allow changing data attached to an only owner (fixes #1273)
- Multiple fixes and improvements to our experimental epoll (non-libevent) backend
- util.stanza: Deserialize stanza without mutating input (fixes #711)
- mod_mam: Only accept valid JIDs in and prefs. (fixes #1275)
- util.pubsub: Restore subscription index from stored data (fixes #1281)
- prosodyctl check: Add statisticsmanager settings to known global options
- util.startup: Always reload logging after config (fixes #1284)
- mod_posix: Don’t reload log files twice
Please login to add feedback.