Bugfix release from Google for 80.0.3987.162.
Update to 80.0.3987.162. Fixes the following CVEs:
Update to 80.0.3987.149. Upstream says it fixes "13" security issues, but only lists these CVEs:
- CVE-2020-6422: Use after free in WebGL
- CVE-2020-6424: Use after free in media
- CVE-2020-6425: Insufficient policy enforcement in extensions.
- CVE-2020-6426: Inappropriate implementation in V8
- CVE-2020-6427: Use after free in audio
- CVE-2020-6428: Use after free in audio
- CVE-2020-6429: Use after free in audio.
- CVE-2019-20503: Out of bounds read in usersctplib.
- CVE-2020-6449: Use after free in audio
Please login to add feedback.