Update to latest bugfix release in 1.5.x series.
- Bug fix: eliminate memory leak in geom_factory() (#408).
- Bug fix: remove mention of negative distances in parallel_offset and note
that vertices of right hand offset lines are reversed (#284).
- Bug fix: eliminate memory leak when unpickling geometry objects (#384, #385).
- Bug fix: prevent crashes when attempting to pickle a prepared geometry,
PicklingError instead (#386).
- Packaging: extension modules in the OS X wheels uploaded to PyPI link only
libgeos_c.dylib now (you can verify and compare to previous releases with
otool -L shapely/vectorized/_vectorized.so).
- Bug fix: use uintptr_t to store pointers instead of long in _geos.pxi,
preventing an overflow error (#372, #373). Note that this bug fix was
erroneously reported to have been made in 1.5.14, but was not.
- Bug fix: use
type() instead of
isinstance() when evaluating geometry
equality, preventing instances of base and derived classes from
being mistaken for equals (#317).
- Bug fix: ensure that empty geometries are created when constructors have no
args (#332, #333).
- Bug fix: support app "freezing" better on Windows by not relying on the
__file__ attribute (#342, #377).
- Bug fix: ensure that empty polygons evaluate to be
- Bug fix: filter out empty geometries that can cause segfaults when creating
and loading STRtrees (#345, #348).
- Bug fix: no longer attempt to reuse GEOS DLLs already loaded by Rasterio
or Fiona on OS X (#374, #375).
- Restore setup and runtime discovery and loading of GEOS shared library to
state at version 1.5.9 (#326).
- On OS X we try to reuse any GEOS shared library that may have been loaded
via import of Fiona or Rasterio in order to avoid a bug involving the
GEOS AbstractSTRtree (#324, #327).
- Remove configuration of root logger from libgeos.py (#312).
- Skip test_fallbacks on Windows (#308).
- Call setlocale(locale.LC_ALL, "") instead of resetlocale() on Windows when
tearing down the locale test (#308).
- Fix for Sphinx warnings (#309).
- Addition of .cache, .idea, .pyd, .pdb to .gitignore (#310).
- Remove packaging module requirement added in 1.5.10 (#305). Distutils can't
parse versions using 'rc', but if we stick to 'a' and 'b' we will be fine.
- Monkey patch affinity module by absolute reference (#299).
- Raise TopologicalError in relate() instead of crashing (#294, #295, #303).
- Fix for 64 bit speedups compatibility (#274).
- Setup file encoding bug fix (#254).
- Support for pyinstaller (#261).
- Major prepared geometry operation fix for Windows (#268, #269).
- Major fix for OS X binary wheel (#262).
- Test and fix buggy error and notice handlers (#249).
- Fix setup regression (#232, #234).
- SVG representation improvements (#233, #237).
- MANIFEST changes to restore _geox.pxi (#231).
- Fixed OS X binary wheel library load path (#224).
- Fixed ownership and potential memory leak in polygonize (#223).
- Wider release of binary wheels for OS X.
Build HTML documentation and add a -doc subpackage.
Properly install license file.
Various packaging improvements, including the following (and others):
- De-conditionalize Python 3 support
- Switch to GitHub tarball
- Do not use unversioned python
- Use appropriate spec file macros
- Ensure Cython C sources are always regenerated
- Properly install _geos.pxi
Please login to add feedback.